Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Healthy Greek Dressing

Today was my first day of the shakeology cleanse. For dinner, I got to eat real food with a salad and white meat. I actually used shrimp.

I LOVE salads, especially when I get to use a healthy and delicious dressing to top it off! We have salads almost every night as a complement to our protein of choice. They're great because it helps get all our veggies in :)




I started making my own salad dressings about 6 months ago and this is my ABSOLUTE favorite! It is very flavorful with just the right amount of tang. It is so easy to make and you know exactly what is in your dressing and none of those ingredients you cannot pronounce.

Ingredients:
1 cup olive oil
1 cup apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg's)
2 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
2 1/2 tsp. dried basil
2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
Mix together and shake well.

What are your favorite veggies to put in a salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment