Thursday, January 15, 2015

Healthy Ranch Chicken

Need and EASY, healthy, and delicious recipe for a week night even the kids will eat? Seriously- 2 ingredients! It just doesn't get any easier and it has so much flavor and is super juicy.

Ingredients:
Greek yogurt (I prefer Stonyfield Organic)
Ranch Mix* (I use simply Organic since it doesn't have all the added junk)
2-3 Chicken breast depending on size

*I normally do not encourage using packaged mixes, but have yet to find a yummy Ranch mix I can make myself- I would love recommendations if anyone has a recipe you love!


Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line pyrex dish with tinfoil.
Coat tinfoil with Greek yogurt.
Lay chicken in dish.
Coat tops of chicken with Greek yogurt.
Pour 1/2 ranch packet over chicken.
Bake covered at 375 for 35 minutes.
Uncover and bake another 15 or until chicken is done.

Healthy ranch chicken directions

I love any type of roasted veggies as a side with this chicken. My go to is either green beans or Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment