Wednesday, February 25, 2015

10 Minute Trainer Transformation

I remember when I started my first Beachbody program EVER. My son was 8 months old and I had not worked out since long before I was pregnant. I finally decided I'd had enough and needed to make a change!

I committed to working out just 10 minutes a day and drinking shakeology with a private facebook group to keep me accountable. I was busy working full time and being a wife and mom and struggled to take any time for myself. At the time, I really thought that it would be difficult even to find those 10 minutes each day, but I eventually found that I craved my workouts and slowly increased them to 30 minutes a day.

This program changed everything for me and in just 60 days I was seeing amazing results and changing to a healthy lifestyle. I am so thankful for this program because it got me back into a routine and made me realize I can do anything and that I'm worth it!


If you have been putting off working out because you don't think you have the time, this program is perfect for you! Best decision I ever made! Check out this video for more info!

                                       

If you want to get started with these amazing workouts and a support group to keep you going, send me a message and I would love to get to know you more and talk about your goals and how you can achieve them! stephaniecook722@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment